Creamy Grape Salad
Quick and easy grape salad recipe that's ready in 10 minutes, using simple ingredients. It's sweet, creamy and packed with nuts.
- 1 cup Cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Sour cream
- 1/4 cup Granulated sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 pounds Red grapes Washed and dried
- 2 pounds Green grapes Washed and dried
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Pecans Roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Coconut Shredded, Optional
- Additional pecans and coconut For sprinkling on top
In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla extract and beat it together until fully blended.
Add coconut (optional), pecans and mix again.
Add grapes and mix until they are fully coated.
Prior to serving, sprinkle brown sugar, pecans and coconut on top and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 291kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 419mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 530IU | Vitamin C: 5.9mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 0.9mg