Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli Recipe
Quick and easy beef and broccoli recipe, made with simple ingredients in slow cooker/ crockpot. Juicy, tender beef is coated in soy ginger garlic sauce.
- 1.5 pounds Boneless beef Cut into 2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce Low sodium
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1 cup Beef broth Low sodium
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1 tsp Ginger Finely minced
- 1 tsp Garlic Finely minced
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce Optional
- 3 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2-3 cup Broccoli florets Frozen
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds For garnish
Add the beef, soy sauce, brown sugar, broth, sesame oil, pepper, ginger, garlic, Sriracha sauce in the slow cooker and mix it all together.
Cover and let everything cook for 3 hours on high OR 5 hours on low.
Remove ⅓ cup of the liquid into a small mixing bowl. Add cornstarch and mix it together until smooth. Pour this mixture in the crockpot and mix everything together.
Cover and cook for 30 minutes so that the sauce thickens.
Garnish with roasted sesame seeds.
Serve immediately with rice.
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Calories: 464kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 1249mg | Potassium: 832mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 285IU | Vitamin C: 43.2mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 4.6mg