One Pan Pigs in a Blanket Recipe
Quick, easy pigs in a blanket recipe, made with simple ingredients in one pan. Mini smokies, wrapped in puff pastry/ crescent roll are 20 minute appetizer!
- 1 package Puff pastry Or crescent rolls
- 1 package Little smokies Or mini sausages, 16 oz. package
- 1 Egg Large, Lightly beaten, For egg wash, Optional
- 2-3 tbsp Everything bagel seasoning Optional
Cut 2 inch square pieces of puff pastry or crescent roll dough.
Place a mini sausage in the center and fold both ends to the center and pinch together to secure it. You can use water to help it stick too. Place it on a baking tray, lined with parchment paper.
Brush egg wash on top of each piece.
Sprinkle bagel seasoning.
Bake at 375 degrees for 13-15 minutes or until golden edges are golden brown. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Tastes best when served fresh but leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 24 hours. However, they will loose their crispy texture when reheated.
- Homemade everything bagel seasoning: Combine together 1 tbsp each of sesame seeds, fennel seeds, poppy seeds, dried onion, dried garlic and a pinch of salt.
Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 196mg | Potassium: 37mg | Vitamin A: 10IU | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 0.6mg