One Pot Vegetable Beef Soup Recipe
Quick and easy vegetable beef soup recipe, made with simple ingredients in one pot on stovetop. A 30 minute meal, loaded with ground beef, vegetables, Italian flavors.
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Onion Finely chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger Finely minced
- 1 tbsp Garlic Finely minced
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 3.5 cups Beef broth Low Sodium
- 1 can Condensed tomato soup Or tomato basil soup, 10.75 oz.
- 1 can Diced tomatoes 228 oz.
- 2 tbsp Ketchup Or tomato paste
- 2 Potatoes Medium size, Peeled and chopped into small cubes
- 1/2 cup Celery Chopped
- 1.5 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Red chili flakes Optional
- 1/4 tsp Paprika Optional
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1 Bay leaf
- 3 cups Mixed vegetables Frozen
Heal oil in a large non-stick saucepan on medium high heat.
Add onions, ginger and garlic, ground beef and saute until golden brown.
Drain excess fat.
Add broth, condensed tomato soup, diced tomatoes, ketchup, potatoes, celery, Italian seasoning, red chili flakes (optional), paprika (optional), salt, pepper and bay leaf.
Mix everything together and let it all simmer, covered for about 10 minutes.
Add frozen vegetables and simmer uncovered for an additional 20-25 minutes until potatoes are tender and you are satisfied with the consistency. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 887mg | Potassium: 1207mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 4995IU | Vitamin C: 31.8mg | Calcium: 106mg | Iron: 6mg