One Pot Sauteed Potatoes
Quick and easy crispy sauteed potatoes recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot on stovetop in 30 minutes. Full of garlic and lemon pepper.
- 1 tbsp Butter Unsalted
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 pound Potatoes I used Yukon Gold, Washed, Peeled, Diced into half inch cubes
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder Can add up to 1 tsp if you prefer a very strong garlic taste
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Lemon pepper Adjust according to your preference, Can use plain black pepper if you are not too fond of the lemon taste
- Salt To taste
- 1-2 tsp Parsley Fresh, Roughly chopped
Heat butter and oil in a large nonstick pan over medium heat.
Add potatoes, garlic powder, lemon pepper, salt.
Mix until combined.
Spread out the potatoes. Make sure they are not overlapping.
Cover and cook for 5-10 minutes or until they are golden brown and crispy on the bottom.
Flip the potatoes and cook the other other side for 5-8 minutes, uncovered, until this side is also golden brown and crispy.
Add fresh parsley and toss until combined.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Tastes best and crispy when served immediately. Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days and reheated in the microwave but they won't be as crispy any more.
Calories: 58kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 25mg | Potassium: 7mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg