One Pot Steak Fajitas
Quick and easy steak fajitas recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot/ pan. A 30 minute meal with Mexican flavors, tender steak, peppers, onions.
- 1 tbsp Butter Unsalted
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1.5 pound Steak Flank, Sirloin or Skirt steak, Thinly sliced into 1/2 inch strips
- 2 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- Salt To taste
- Black pepper To taste
- 1/2 cup Red pepper Sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 cup Green pepper Sliced into thin strips
- 1/2 cup Onion Sliced into thin strips
- 1-2 tsp Lemon juice Or lime juice
Heat butter and oil in a nonstick pot or pan over medium-high heat.
Add steak and sprinkle chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic, cayenne pepper, cumin powder, cornstarch, salt, pepper and mix everything together.
Saute for about 2 minutes or until steak slices are slightly brown and no longer pink and raw on the outside. It won't be fully cooked through!
Add red pepper, green pepper, onion and saute everything until steak is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
Turn off heat. Pour lemon juice and toss everything together.
Garnish with cilantro, if you like. Serve in hard or soft tacos and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Tastes best when served immediately but leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 440kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 111mg | Sodium: 139mg | Potassium: 605mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1545IU | Vitamin C: 41.7mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 3.6mg