One Pan Chicken Fajitas Recipe
Quick and easy chicken fajitas recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. This one pot meal is ready in 30 minutes over stovetop. Loaded with taco seasoning!
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter Unsalted
- 1.5 pound Chicken breast Cut into thin strips
- 1 clove Garlic Finely minced
- 1 cup Onion Thinly sliced
- 1 cup Bell peppers Combination of red and green
- 2-3 tbsp Taco seasoning Adjust according to your preference
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1/4 cup Chicken broth Low sodium OR water
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non stick pot or pan over medium high heat.
Add chicken and stir fry for 3-4 few minutes until golden brown. Keep aside.
In the same pan (don't clean it!), add butter, oil, garlic, onion, peppers and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
Add the chicken back into the pan.
Sprinkle taco seasoning, salt, pepper and pour broth. Mix.
Cook uncovered until liquid is reduced to your desired consistency and chicken is cooked through.
Serve in tortillas with toppings of your choice. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 116mg | Sodium: 386mg | Potassium: 778mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1430IU | Vitamin C: 54.5mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg