Mexican Corn Salad Recipe
Quick and easy Mexican corn salad recipe with cilantro lime vinaigrette, homemade with simple ingredients in one bowl in just 10 minutes. Fresh & healthy!
- 4 cups Corn Frozen, Thawed and drained
- 1-2 Jalapenos De-seeded, Finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Onion Finely chopped
- 2-3 tbsp Cilantro Finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp Lime juice Or lemon juice
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/3 cup Cheese Cotija or Feta or Mozzarella, Shredded
In a salad bowl, add corn, jalapenos, onion, cilantro, oil, lime juice, salt, pepper, paprika.
Toss everything together until fully combined.
Stir in cheese of your choice.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to deepen. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Calories: 134kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 82mg | Potassium: 249mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 380IU | Vitamin C: 10.1mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 0.5mg