Easy Creamy Macaroni Salad
The best, classic, quick, easy macaroni salad recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot or bowl. Rich, creamy, loaded with mayonnaise, sour cream.
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise Full fat
- 1/2 cup Sour cream Full fat
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Ginger powder
- 1 tbsp Sugar Optional
- 2 tbsp Dill Roughly chopped, Fresh
- 2 tbsp Parlsey Roughly chopped, Fresh
- 1 pound Elbow macaroni Boiled
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese Shredded
- 1/2 cup Onion Finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Celery
- 1 cup Peppers Variety of red, yellow, green bell peppers
- 1/2 cup Peas Frozen, Thawed
In a large salad bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic, ginger, sugar, dill, parsley and mix everything until smooth and creamy.
Add macaroni, cheese, onion, celery, peppers, peas and mix until pasta is fully coated.
Cover and chill for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- In the pictures, you can see that I added some red and yellow cherry tomatoes too. I added about 1 cup. It's another veggie you can toss in this salad.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Calories: 388kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 176mg | Potassium: 249mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 345IU | Vitamin C: 19.6mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 1.1mg