One Pan Oven Roasted Vegetables
Quick and easy oven roasted vegetables recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pan or sheet pan in 30 minutes. Great as a side dish or main dish.
- 1 cup Zucchini Sliced into circles
- 1 cup Squash Sliced into circles
- 1/2 cup Carrots Sliced into circles
- 1 Potato Large, Cut into small 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Cauliflower Cut into small florets
- 1/2 cup Broccoli Cut into small florets
- 1/2 cup Onion Cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Peppers Red, green or yellow
- 2 cloves Garlic Finely minced
- 4-5 tbsp Olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1/2 tsp Red chili flakes Optional
- 1-2 tbsp Parmesan cheese For topping
Line a large sheet pan with foil paper. (Dimensions: 18 x13).
Place the zucchini, squash, carrots, potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, onion, peppers, garlic on the sheet pan.
Drizzle olive oil all over the vegetables.
Sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, red chili flakes over the veggies.
Toss everything together until vegetables are evenly coated.
Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes, making sure to toss the vegetables halfway through for even cooking.
Remove from oven and sprinkle parmesan cheese.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Tastes best when served fresh but leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for 1-2 days.
Calories: 99kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 178mg | Potassium: 626mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 6720IU | Vitamin C: 53mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 2.8mg