One Pot Marinated Tomatoes
The best, healthy, quick and easy marinated tomatoes recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot or bowl in 20 minutes. Loaded with cherry tomatoes and onions in a fresh herb and vinegar-based marinade.
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Red wine vinegar Or white vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 cloves Garlic Finely minced
- 1 tbsp Parsley Finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Basil Finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Cilantro Finely chopped
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 2 tbsp Onion Finely chopped
- 2 pounds Cherry tomatoes Sliced in half, Or you can use 4 roughly diced large tomatoes
In a large bowl, add oil, vinegar, garlic, parsley, basil, cilantro, salt, pepper and mix until combined.
Add onion, tomatoes and mix until fully coated.
Cover and marinate for 2-3 hours on the countertop OR overnight in the fridge.
Prior to serving, spoon out the tomatoes in a serving dish and spoon marinade juices over the top. Garnish with more finely chopped herbs, if you like.
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Calories: 63kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 201mg | Potassium: 494mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1270IU | Vitamin C: 53.5mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1.7mg