One Pan Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
Healthy, quick and easy, roasted or baked chicken and vegetables recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in sheet pan/ one pan in 30 minutes. Loaded with Italian flavors!
- 2 Chicken breasts Boneless, Cut into cubes
- 1 cup Peppers Green, red, yellow, orange or combination of all
- 1 cup Zucchini Sliced into circles
- 1 cup Broccoli Sliced into circles
- 1/2 cup Onions Cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Carrots Sliced into circles
- 1/2 cup Green beans
- 1 cup Potatoes Cut into small 1 inch cubes
- 2-3 cloves Garlic Finely minced
- 2 tbsp Butter Melted, Unsalted
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1-2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp Parmesan cheese Shredded, For topping
Line a large sheet pan with foil paper (Dimensions: 18 x13).
Place chicken, peppers, zucchini, broccoli, onions, carrots, green beans, potatoes, garlic on the baking tray.
Drizzle butter and olive oil all over the chicken and veggies.
Sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, paprika.
Drizzle lemon juice.
Toss everything until vegetables are fully coated.
Bake at 475 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, making sure to toss everything, halfway through for even cooking.
Remove from oven and sprinkle parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days and can be reheated in the microwave.
Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 322mg | Potassium: 912mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 3465IU | Vitamin C: 62.6mg | Calcium: 111mg | Iron: 3.6mg