Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich
Healthy, quick and easy veggie sandwich recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in 20 minutes. Loaded with fresh vegetables, hummus spread & Mediterranean flavors.
- 1 loaf Ciabatta bread Sliced in half
- 2 tbsp Hummus Any flavor you like: Garlic, spicy e.t.c.
- 2 tbsp Cilantro avocado dressing
- 4 Lettuce leaves
- 4-6 slices Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Cucumbers Sliced or roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Red onions Thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Roasted red peppers Sliced, I used the ones in jars but you can use baked or oven roasted peppers too
- 1-2 tbsp Feta cheese Crumbled
Spread a thin coating of hummus and cilantro avocado dressing on both sides of the loaf.
Layer lettuce leaves, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions and red peppers on one half of the bread.
Top off with crumbled feta cheese.
Place the other half of the bread on top of the veggies and press gently to secure everything together.
Slice in half and enjoy!
Calories: 648kcal | Carbohydrates: 121g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 1783mg | Potassium: 332mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 4130IU | Vitamin C: 26.2mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 1.1mg