Quick Roasted Tomatoes
Quick and easy oven roasted tomatoes recipe, made with simple ingredients, requiring only 1 pan and 20 minutes. These baked tomatoes are loaded with parmesan cheese, garlic and herbs.
- 2 Tomatoes Large, Cut into 3 slices each
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese Or any cheese you like
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1/4 tsp Red chili flakes Optional
- 1-2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Parsley Fresh or dried, For garnish
Slice the tomatoes and pat them dry with paper towels.
Place them on a baking tray, that's been sprayed with oil.
Top off each tomato slice with cheese, oregano, garlic powder, salt, pepper, red chili flakes.
Drizzle a bit of olive oil over all the tomatoes.
Bake at 400 degrees for about 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has fully melted.
Garnish with parsley and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Tastes best when served fresh but can be refrigerated in a sealed container in the fridge and reheated in the microwave or oven.
Calories: 43kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 157mg | Potassium: 104mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 430IU | Vitamin C: 5.6mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 0.3mg