One Pan Bruschetta Chicken
Quick, easy bruschetta chicken recipe, made with simple ingredients in one pot/ pan over stovetop in 30 minutes. Loaded with Italian herbs & balsamic glaze.
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic Finely minced or use garlic paste
- 4 Chicken breasts
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1-2 tbsp Water Or Broth
- 2 cups Cherry tomatoes Cut in half
- 1/4 cup Basil Fresh, Finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese Shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese Shredded
- 1/2 cup Balsamic glaze For drizzling on top
In a non-stick pan, heat oil on medium-high heat and add garlic and saute for a few seconds until fragrant. Don't let the garlic burn!
Add chicken breasts.
Sprinkle salt, pepper Italian herbs on top of each chicken.
Cover and cook for 6-8 minutes.
Then, flip over the chicken breasts. Cover and cook the other side for 6-8 minutes too.
Add a little water or broth, if you like and let everything cook for about 2 minutes till the water is reduced into a thick paste. This step is optional!
Add cherry tomatoes and fresh basil. Mix everything together for about 1 minute.
Sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top of each breast (I forgot to do that, this time).
Serve immediately with a drizzle of balsamic glaze and . Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- Homemade balsamic glaze: In a non-stick saucepan, add 1 cup balsamic vinegar and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Cook on high heat and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for 6-8 minutes until the mixture becomes thick and has a glaze-like consistency and you are done.
Calories: 336kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 365mg | Potassium: 1014mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 556IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 2mg