One Pot Creamy Lemon Chicken
Quick and easy lemon garlic chicken recipe with creamy butter sauce, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot over stovetop in 30 minutes.
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1.5 pounds Chicken breast Cut into small cubes
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup Chicken broth Low sodium
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice Freshly squeezed highly recommended
- 3 cloves Garlic Minced
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream Can use up to 1/3 cup heavy cream to make it super creamy
- 1 tbsp Parsley Fresh, Finely chopped, For garnish
- 5-6 Lemon slices For garnish
Add oil in a large nonstick pan or pot over medium heat.
Add chicken and sprinkle salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
Saute until golden brown and cooked through.
Remove chicken from pan onto a separate plate.
In the same pot, add broth and mix to deglaze.
Add lemon juice, garlic and let this mixture cook until broth is reduced by half.
Add butter and heavy cream and mix until smooth and creamy.
Reduce heat to low.
Add the cooked chicken back into the pot and mix.
Cook for another 1 minute.
Sprinkle fresh parsley and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days and reheated in the microwave.
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 532mg | Potassium: 708mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 558IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg