One Pot Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
The best, quick, easy, healthy Mediterranean quinoa salad recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot in 20 minutes. Packed with zesty lemon vinaigrette!
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To tatse
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Ginger powder
- 2-3 tbsp Cilantro Roughly chopped
- 1 cup Chickpeas Drained, Rinsed
- 3/4 cup Cucumbers Peeled, Diced
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes Diced
- 1/2 cup Carrots Peeled, Roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Celery Thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Green peppers Finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Red onion Finely chopped
- 1.5 cups Quinoa Cooked and Cooled
- 1/3 cup Black olives Thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Feta cheese Crumbled
In a large salad bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, ginger powder, cilantro until smooth.
Add chickpeas, cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, celery, green peppers, onion, quinoa, black olives and toss everything together until combined.
Serve immediately or cover and chill for at least 20-30 minutes to allow the flavors to deepen. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Calories: 395kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 472mg | Potassium: 695mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 3064IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 136mg | Iron: 4mg