One Bowl Pesto Pasta Salad
Quick and easy pesto pasta salad recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot or bowl in 20 minutes. Packed with basil pesto sauce, mozzarella, tomatoes!
- 12 oz Rotini pasta Boiled in salted water and drained, Cooled down to room temperature
- 1.5 cups Cherry tomatoes Cut in half
- 1/3 cup Onions Finely chopped
- 1 cup Mozzarella balls Use small pearl sized balls
- 1 cup Basil pesto
- 1/2 cup Black olives Sliced
- 1/4 cup Fresh herbs Finely chopped basil and parsley
In a large salad bowl, add pasta, tomatoes, onions, mozzarella balls, pesto, olives, basil and parsley.
Toss everything together until pasta is fully coated.
Cover and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to deepen. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 439kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 583mg | Potassium: 234mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1270IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 153mg | Iron: 1mg