One Pot Chimichurri Sauce
Quick and easy chimichurri sauce recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in blender or one pot in 10 minutes. Packed with fresh parsley, cilantro, garlic and onion!
- 1 cup Parsley Fresh, Tightly packed, Washed and patted dry
- 1 cup Cilantro Fresh, Tightly packed, Washed and patted dry
- 1 tbsp Oregano Fresh, Tightly packed, Optional
- 1/2 cup Onions Diced
- 3 cloves Garlic Peeled
- 1-2 tbsp Lemon juice Freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1/2 tsp Red chili flakes
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
Add parsley, cilantro, oregano (optional), red onions, garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, pepper, red chili flakes in a food processor and pulse a few times until chopped.
Add the olive oil gradually, while pulsing the mixture a few more times until it's combined with the rest of the ingredients.
Remember to stop and scrape down the sides of the food processor.
Serve immediately or store in the fridge to enjoy later.
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days. It can also be frozen in an airtight container for up to 1 month and thawed in the fridge overnight.
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1118mg | Potassium: 695mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 6866IU | Vitamin C: 104mg | Calcium: 323mg | Iron: 8mg