Instant Pot Vegetable Pasta
Quick, easy, healthy, creamy instant pot vegetable pasta recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in 30 minutes. Packed with Italian herbs, tomatoes and lots of fresh veggies.
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Butter Unsalted
- 1 cup Onion Roughly chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic Finely minced
- 1 cup Carrots Peeled, Roughly chopped
- 1 cup Zucchini Diced
- 1 cup Broccoli Cut into florets
- 1 Green pepper Small size, Roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 8 oz. Spaghetti Use half of the 16 oz. box
- 1 jar Marinara sauce 24 oz. jar, Or any other tomato-based pasta sauce of your choice
- 2 cups Water Or low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp Basil Fresh, Finely chopped, For garnish
- 2-3 tbsp Parmesan cheese Shredded, For garnish
Turn on the Instant pot and set the "Saute" mode.
Add oil and butter.
When it's heated, add onions, garlic and saute for a few minutes until garlic is fragrant.
Add carrots, zucchini, broccoli, green pepper, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and saute for 2 minutes. Make sure nothing sticks to the bottom of the pot and burns.
Break spaghetti in half and spread in on top of the vegetables.
Add marinara sauce and water and on top of the noodles. Do not stir!
Put the lid on and turn the valve to “Sealing.”
Select “Manual” mode and set the timer for 4 minutes.
When the cook time is over, do a quick pressure release.
Remove lid and stir everything until combined.
Continue coking uncovered on the Saute mode until excess liquid is evaporated and absorbed by the spaghetti.
Garnish with fresh basil and parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days and reheated in the microwave.
Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 1063mg | Potassium: 1122mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 6616IU | Vitamin C: 68mg | Calcium: 130mg | Iron: 4mg