One Pot Cranberry Salsa
Sweet and spicy, quick and easy, fresh jalapeno cranberry salsa recipe, served over cream cheese, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot in 15 minutes.
- 1 bag Cranberries 12 oz. bag, Fresh, Washed, Patted dry
- 1/4 cup Onions Roughly diced
- 1-2 Jalapeños Roughly diced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro leaves Fresh
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice Or lime juice
- 1/2-3/4 cup Granulated sugar Adjust according to your taste
- Salt To taste
- 1/2 tsp Ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 packages Cream cheese 8 oz. boxes
Add cranberries, onions, jalapeños, cilantro, lemon juice, sugar, salt, ginger powder, garlic powder in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Do not make the mixture smooth. It's supposed to be slightly chunky.
Transfer this to serving bowl. Cover and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to deepen.
Spoon this mixture over over 2 blocks of cream cheese or you can enjoy it as just plain salsa.
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 122mg | Potassium: 81mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 558IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg