One Pot Italian Meatball Soup
Quick, easy Italian meatball soup recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot over stovetop in 30 minutes. Loaded with pasta, vegetables, meatballs.
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 cup Onion Finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic Finely minced
- 1 bag Meatballs Frozen, Cooked, 1.5 pound bag
- 2 cups Frozen vegetables
- 6 cups Beef broth Low sodium
- 1 can Crushed tomatoes 15 oz. can
- 1 can Tomato sauce 16 oz. can
- 1-2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1 Bay leaf
- 3/4-1 cup Acini di pepe pasta Dry, Uncooked
- 1 tbsp Parsley Fresh, Finely chopped, For garnish
- 1 tbsp Basil Fresh, Finely chopped, For garnish
Heat oil in a large nonstick pot over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes until garlic is fragrant and onion is slightly tender.
Add cooked meatballs, frozen vegetables, broth, crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, bay leaf.
Mix and bring to a boil.
Then, add dry pasta and let it simmer and cook for about 15 minutes or until pasta is tender and cooked through.
Discard bay leaf.
Garnish with fresh parsley and basil. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days and reheated in the microwave or stovetop. Additional broth or water will need to be added when reheated since the pasta absorbs a lot of the liquid and makes the soup thick and chunky.
Calories: 352kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 1285mg | Potassium: 921mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 2854IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 3mg