One Pot Guacamole Recipe
Quick, easy guacamole recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot or bowl. Loaded with fresh avocados, jalapenos, onions, cilantro, lime, garlic.
- 3 Avocados Large, Ripe, Peeled, Pitted
- 1 Jalapeno Finely chopped, Deseeded to reduce spice
- 1/2 cup Onions Finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro Finely chopped
- 1-2 tbsp Lime juice Fresh, Or lemon juice
- Salt To taste
- 1/4 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Red chili flakes For topping, Optional
In a medium size mixing bowl, add avocados.
Use a fork to mash them. Don't make them super smooth, especially if you like your guac a little chunky like we do.
Add jalapeno, onions, cilantro, lemon juice, salt, cumin powder, garlic powder and mix until combined.
Sprinkle some red chili flakes on top (Optional) and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a bowl, covered in saran wrap in the fridge for up to 2 days. Make sure the plastic is touching the top layer to prevent it from becoming brown.
Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 507mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 217IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg