One Pot French Onion Dip (Caramelized Onion Dip)
Easy French onion dip recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot in 20 minutes. Packed with cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, caramelized onions.
- 4 tbsp Butter Unsalted
- 2.5 cups Onion Finely chopped or Thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise Full fat
- 1/2 cup Sour cream Full fat
- 1/2 cup Cream cheese Full fat, Softened
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1-2 tsp Parsley Fresh, Finely chopped, For garnish
Heat butter in a large nonstick pot or pan over medium heat.
Add onions and saute until golden brown.
Allow them to cool down completely.
Add mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and mix until smooth.
Garnish with fresh parsley or chives.
Cover and chill in fridge for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to deepen. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Calories: 196kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 154mg | Potassium: 113mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 481IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg