One Pot Vinegar Coleslaw
Quick and easy vinegar coleslaw recipe, homemade with simple ingredients, from scratch in one pot or bowl in 10 minutes. Crunchy shredded cabbage is flavored with apple cider vinegar dressing and sweetened with honey.
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/4-1/3 cup Apple cider vinegar Adjust quantity, based on your preference.
- 1-2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Celery seeds
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1.5 bags Shredded coleslaw mix 16 oz. bag, 3 color mix
- 1/2 cup Red onions Thinly sliced
- 1 Carrot Shredded, Medium size
- 1/4 cup Nuts Roughly chopped, Any nuts of your choice
In a large mixing bowl or salad bowl, add oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, celery seeds, salt, pepper and mix until smooth.
Add shredded coleslaw mix, red onions, carrots and mix until combined.
Optionals- Let it rest for 10 minutes to allows the flavors to develop.
Sprinkle nuts on top and and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Tastes best when served immediately but leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Calories: 34kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 125mg | Potassium: 62mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1721IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg