Easy Lasagna Soup Recipe
Quick and easy one pot lasagna soup recipe made with simple ingredients on stovetop. This 30 minute meal is loaded with noodles, tomatoes, ground beef and cheese.
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1 cup Onion Finely chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic Finely minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 jar Italian pasta sauce 24 oz. jar
- 8-10 cups Chicken broth Low sodium
- 1 can Crushed tomatoes 14 oz. can
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Granulated sugar
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1 tsp Oregano Dried
- 1 tsp Parsley Dried
- 1/4 tsp Rosemary Dried
- 1 Bay leaf
- 10-11 Lasagna noodles Broken into 2 inch pieces, Uncooked
- 1/4 cup Basil Fresh, Roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup Heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Mozzarella cheese Shredded
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese Shredded
Heat oil in nonstick pot over medium high heat.
Add ground beef, onions, garlic, Italian seasoning and cook until until beef is brown.
Drain excess fat.
Add pasta sauce, broth, crushed tomatoes, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, oregano, parley, rosemary, bay leaf, lasagna noodles, half the basil.
Mix everything together and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium-low and let it simmer until noodles are fully cooked. Stir often to prevent the soup from burning and sticking to the pot.
Remove and discard the bay leaf.
Stir in heavy cream and the remaining basil.
Turn off heat and sprinkle shredded mozzarella and parmesan cheese and the cheese will start to melt immediately. Serve and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Calories: 579kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 2305mg | Potassium: 1254mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 970IU | Vitamin C: 44.5mg | Calcium: 210mg | Iron: 5.2mg