One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
Quick and easy spaghetti and meatballs recipe, homemade with simple ingredients over stovetop in 30 minutes. Loaded with tomatoes, Italian herbs, meatballs.
- 3 tbsp Butter Unsalted
- 15 Meatballs Frozen
- 2.5 cups Marinara sauce Or store-bought pasta sauce
- 1.5 cups Tomatoes Diced
- 1.5 cups Beef broth Low sodium, Or water
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 12 oz. Spaghetti Dry, Uncooked
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese Shredded
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese Shredded
Heat butter in a large nonstick pot over medium-high heat.
Add meatballs and cook them for a few minutes until they are golden brown.
Add the pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, beef broth (or water), Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and mix everything together.
Bring everything to a boil and add the uncooked pasta.
Reduce the heat to medium-low.
Cover the lid and let everything cook for 15-20 minutes.
Make sure to stir every 5 minutes to prevent the pasta from sticking to the pot.
Add a little more broth or water, if necessary.
Turn off the heat and stir in parmesan cheese and top it all off with mozzarella cheese.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days and can be reheated in the microwave.
Calories: 630kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 1395mg | Potassium: 1028mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1491IU | Vitamin C: 19mg | Calcium: 175mg | Iron: 4mg