One Pot Meatball Casserole
Quick and easy meatball casserole recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot in oven in 30 minutes. Loaded with meatballs, marinara sauce, cheese!
- 1.5 cups Marinara sauce
- 12 oz. Meatballs Precooked
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese Shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese Shredded
- 3 Basil leaves Roughly chopped, For garnish
In an oven-safe dish, spread the marinara sauce.
Place the meatballs on top of the sauce.
Sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top.
Sprinkle half the chopped basil leaves.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Then broil for 10 minutes until cheese has fully melted and is bubbling.
Remove from oven and garnish with remaining basil. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 92mg | Sodium: 905mg | Potassium: 581mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 701IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 313mg | Iron: 2mg