One Pot Lemon Pasta
Quick, easy, creamy lemon pasta recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot over stovetop in 30 minutes. Loaded with garlic, butter and cheese!
- 1/4 cup Butter Unsalted
- 1-2 cloves Garlic Finely minced
- 1 tsp Ginger Finely grated (Optional), Can also use 1/2 tsp Ginger powder instead
- 4 cups Water
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice Freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp Lemon zest
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 16 oz. Spaghetti
- 1/2 cup Cream cheese Full fat
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese Full fat
- 1-2 tbsp Parsley Fresh, Roughly chopped, For garnish
Heat butter in a large nonstick pot over medium-high heat until melted.
Add garlic, ginger and saute for a few seconds until fragrant. Don't let it burn!
Add water, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, pepper, and mix everything together.
Add the spaghetti and mix again.
Lower the heat to medium and cook without cover until the water is almost evaporated. Be sure to stir often.
When pasta is cooked, add cream cheese and mix together.
Remove pot from heat and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
Garnish with parsley and some lemon slices. Enjoy!
- If the pasta is not cooked through, add a little more water and cook for a bit longer.
- In the pictures above, I used less cheese but I prefer it with the amount listed above.
- Read all my tips above.
- Tastes best when served immediately but leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days and reheated in the microwave.
Calories: 658kcal | Carbohydrates: 88g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 346mg | Potassium: 308mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 885IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 161mg | Iron: 2mg