Easy Broccoli Salad Recipe
Quick and easy broccoli salad recipe, made with simple ingredients in one bowl in 15 minutes. Creamy, crunchy, loaded with mayonnaise, cranberries & pecans.
- 3/4 cups Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Sour cream
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 2.5 tbsp Granulated sugar
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1 tbsp Parsley Fresh, Finely chopped, Optional
- 6-7 cups Broccoli Cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/3 cup Red onion Finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Cranberries Dried
- 1/3 cup Pecans Roughly chopped
In a salad bowl, mix together, mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegary, sugar, salt, pepper, parsley (optional).
Add broccoli, onions, cranberries, pecans and mix everything together until broccoli is fully coated.
Chill in the fridge for about 1 hour so that the flavors get soaked into the broccoli florets and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 1 day.
Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 216mg | Potassium: 343mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 700IU | Vitamin C: 83.8mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 0.9mg