One Pot Mashed Cauliflower
Quick and easy mashed cauliflower recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot over stovetop in 30 minutes. Loaded with sour cream, garlic, heavy cream and butter.
- 1 head Cauliflower Large head, Washed, Patted dry, Leaves and core discarded, Cut into small florets
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cloves Garlic Finely minced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Sour cream
- 2-3 tbsp Heavy cream Adjust as needed
- 4 tbsp Butter Unsalted , Sliced, Divided
Add cauliflower florets in a large nonstick pot.
Add salt and cover with water.
Cover and cook on medium-hight heat until cauliflower is soft.
Drain cauliflower over a colander.
Add the cauliflower back in the same pot and place it over medium-low heat.
Add additional salt (if necessary), pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic, parmesan cheese, sour cream, heavy cream. and half the butter
Mix and cook until excess moisture and liquid evaporates.
Garnish with remaining butter, pepper and freshly chopped herbs.
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 175mg | Potassium: 305mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 422IU | Vitamin C: 47mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 1mg