One Pot Kale Salad
Quick and easy kale salad recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot in 10 minutes. Loaded with fresh massaged kale, apples, pecans and honey vinaigrette.
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar Or red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 8 oz. Kale Fresh, Washed, Patted dry, Chopped, Massaged with salt
- 1 Red apple Large, Washed, Cored, Diced
- 1/2 cup Pecans Toasted, Roughly chopped, For topping
- 1/4 cup Goat cheese Crumbled, For topping, Optional
In a large salad bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, honey, lemon zest, salt, pepper until combined.
Add kale (but remember to massage it with a little bit of salt first until it's darker green and fragrant), apples and toss until combined.
Top it off toasted pecans and crumbled goat cheese.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Tastes best when served immediately. Leftovers cannot be stored for later because the salad will become soggy.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 168mg | Potassium: 378mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 5859IU | Vitamin C: 72mg | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 1mg