One Pot Thai Chicken Salad
Quick and easy Thai chicken salad recipe with peanut dressing, homemade with simple ingredients. Loaded with shredded chicken, cabbage, carrots, green onions, peanuts, sesame seeds.
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter Smooth
- 1/4 cup Rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1/3 cup Soy sauce Low sodium
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Sriracha Or chili paste
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 clove Garlic Finely minced
- 1 tsp Ginger Freshly grated
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1/4 tsp Red chili flakes Optional
- 2-3 tbsp Water To thin out the sauce
- 1 package Coleslaw mix Tri-color with shredded green cabbage, red cabbage and carrots, 16 oz. bag, Roughly equivalent to 4-5 cups
- 1/2 cup Carrots Grated
- 1.5-2 cups Shredded chicken Use rotisserie chicken
- 4 Green onions Finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Cilantro Fresh, Roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup Peanuts Roasted, Unsalted, Roughly chopped
- 2 tsp Sesame seeds Roasted
In a large salad bowl, make the peanut dressing by whisking together peanut butter, rice vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, sriracha, honey, garlic, ginger, salt, pepper, red chili flakes, water until smooth and creamy.
Add coleslaw mix, grated carrots, green onions, cilantro and toss until combined.
Top it off with lots of roasted peanuts and sesame seeds.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Tastes best when served immediately. Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for 1 day but it would become soggy. It's best to store dressing and salad separately until you are ready to serve.
Calories: 373kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 1439mg | Potassium: 626mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 2953IU | Vitamin C: 51mg | Calcium: 99mg | Iron: 2mg