Instant Pot Beef Taco Soup
Hearty, quick and easy Instant pot taco soup recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. Loaded with ground beef, beans, corn, tomatoes.
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1.5 pound Ground beef
- 1 cup Onion Finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic Finely minced
- 1/2 cup Green peppers Diced
- 1 can Corn 15 oz. can, Don't drain
- 1 can Pinto beans Drained, Rinsed, 15 oz. can
- 1 can Black beans Drained, Rinsed, 15 oz. can, Or use chili beans Or use red kidney beans
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies 10 oz. can, Don't drain
- 1 can Diced tomatoes 14.5 oz. can, Don't drain
- 1 packet Ranch seasoning mix Dry, 1 oz. packet
- 1 packet Taco seasoning 1 oz. packet, Can use 2 pockets for a stronger taco flavor
- 2.5 cups Beef broth Low sodium, Can add more broth if you want a much thinner soup
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1 tsp Onion powder
Turn Instant Pot to “Saute”mode and heat oil.
Add ground beef, onions, garlic and cook until meat is no longer pink.
Turn off instant pot and drain meat.
Add the meat back in the pressure cooker.
Add green peppers, corn, pinto beans, Rotel tomatoes, diced tomatoes, ranch seasoning, taco seasoning, beef broth, salt, pepper, onion powder and mix until combined.
Put the lid on and turn the the valve to “Sealing.” Select “Manual” mode and set the timer for 6 minutes.
When the cook time is over, let the pot sit undisturbed for 5 minutes. Then, turn the valve to "Quick Release" and allow pressure to release.
Remove lid and gently mix everything together.
Serve soup in bowls with toppings of your choice (shredded cheese, avocado slices, guacamole, sour cream, lettuce e.t.c.). Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days and reheated in the microwave or stovetop.
Calories: 508kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 1278mg | Potassium: 853mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 856IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 5mg