One Pot Ham Pasta Salad
Quick and easy ham pasta salad recipe, homemade with simple in in one pot in 20 minutes. Loaded with cheddar cheese, green onions, ranch and mayo dressing.
Creamy Mayo Dressing
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise Full fat
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing Full fat
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1 tbsp Parsley Or any other fresh herb of your choice, Roughly chopped
- 8 oz. Small shell pasta Use half of the 16 oz. box, Boiled and drained
- 1 cup Ham Diced small, Cooked
- 1/4 cup Celery Finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Green onions Thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Peas and carrots Frozen, Thawed, Optional
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese Shredded, Full fat
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese Shredded, Full fat
In a large salad bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, ranch dressing, salt, pepper, parsley and mix until smooth.
Add boiled pasta, ham, celery, green onions, peas and carrots (optional), cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese.
Toss until combined.
Cover and chill in fridge overnight or at least 1 hour to allow flavors to deepen. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 532kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 50g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 1117mg | Potassium: 222mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2098IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 200mg | Iron: 1mg