One Pot Apple Coleslaw
Quick and easy apple coleslaw recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot in 15 minutes. Creamy, tangy dressing coats shredded cabbage, apples, carrots. Topped off with cranberries and pecans.
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt Full fat, Plain
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise Full fat
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Honey Or maple syrup
- 1 tsp Ginger powder
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 7 cups Shredded cabbage
- 1.5 cups Carrots Cut into matchsticks
- 2 Apples Washed, Diced, Red, Can be cut into matchsticks too
- 1/2 cup Parsley Fresh, Washed, Finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Pecans Toasted, Roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup Cranberries
In a large mixing bowl or salad bowl, make dressing by mixing together yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, ginger powder, salt, pepper until smooth.
Add cabbage, carrots, apples, parsley, pecans, cranberries and toss to combine everything together.
Serve immediately and enjoy.
- Read all my tips above.
- Tastes best when served immediately but leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days. The slaw won't be as crunchy any more.
Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 82mg | Potassium: 336mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 4426IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 1mg