One Pot Summer Salad
The best, quick and easy Summer salad recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot in 20 minutes. Full of spinach, lettuce, cucumbers raspberries, strawberries, pecans and orange vinaigrette.
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Orange juice Preferably freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice Preferably freshly squeezed
- 3-4 tbsp Honey Or maple syrup, Adjust according to your preference
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 1 tsp Orange zest
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1-2 tsp Poppy seeds Optional
- 6 cups Spring greens Combination of spinach, lettuce, arugula
- 1 cup Cucumbers Peeled, Sliced
- 1 cup Raspberries Fresh, Washed, Patted dry
- 1 cup Strawberries Fresh, Washed, Hulled, Patted dry
- 1/2 cups Apples Diced
- 1/3 cup Pecans Toasted, Roughly chopped
In a large salad bowl, make the vinaigrette by whisking together olive oil, orange juice, lemon juice, honey, lemon zest, orange zest, salt, pepper, poppy seeds until smooth.
Add spring greens, cucumbers, raspberries, strawberries, apples, pecans and toss until combined.
Serve immediately and enjoy.
- Read all my tips above.
- Tastes best when served immediately. Leftovers cannot be stored for later because the salad will become soggy. However, you can store the salad and vinaigrette separately for 2 days in the fridge and mix right before serving.
Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 118mg | Potassium: 170mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 86IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1mg