One Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta
Quick and easy chicken bacon ranch pasta recipe, made with simple ingredients in one pot on stovetop. This 30 minute meal is creamy, cheesy, loaded with crispy bacon.
- 2 cups Chicken broth Low sodium
- 1 1/4 cup Milk Whole or 2%
- 1 packet Dry ranch packet 1 oz. packet
- 1 cup Cream cheese Full fat
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese Full fat
- 1 cup Shredded rotisserie chicken
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 8 oz. Spaghetti
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese Full fat
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese Full fat
- 1/3 cup Bacon Cooked, Crumbled or roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp Parsley Fresh, Roughly chopped
In a large nonstick pot, mix together broth, milk, ranch powder and cook on medium heat until partially combined.
Add cream cheese, cheddar cheese and mix until cheese is half melted.
Add chicken, salt, pepper, pasta and mix until pasta is fully covered in the liquid.
Cover and cook cook for about 15 minutes or until pasta is fully cooked.
Mix in parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese.
Sprinkle bacon and parsley on top and enjoy.
- Read all my tips above.
- Tastes best and creamy when served fresh but leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Calories: 705kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 140mg | Sodium: 1606mg | Potassium: 508mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1370IU | Vitamin C: 9.5mg | Calcium: 494mg | Iron: 1.7mg