Crockpot Tortellini Soup Recipe
Quick and easy tortellini soup recipe, made with simple ingredients in crockpot. It's rich, creamy, loaded with Italian seasoning, cheese and heavy cream.
- 4 cups Chicken broth Or Vegetable broth, Low sodium
- 28 oz Tomatoes Diced
- 15 oz Tomato sauce
- 1 cup Onions Finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Garlic Finely minced
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 1 tsp Dried basil
- 1/2 tsp Dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp Dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Cream cheese
- 20 oz Cheese tortellini Refrigerated
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese For garnish
- 2 tbsp Fresh basil Roughly chopped, For garnish
In a slow cooker, add broth, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary, paprika.
Cover and cook on high for 3 to 3.5 hours.
Use a hand-held immersion blender to puree the soup.
Add heavy cream, cream cheese and tortellini and mix everything together.
Cover and cook on high for an additional 25-30 minutes.
Garnish with parmesan cheese and basil or cilantro. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Calories: 713kcal | Carbohydrates: 83g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 114mg | Sodium: 2201mg | Potassium: 1126mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 2930IU | Vitamin C: 55.5mg | Calcium: 376mg | Iron: 6.3mg