One Pot Ramen Noodle Salad
Quick, easy crunchy ramen noodle salad recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot in 10 minutes. Full of toasted peanuts, sesame seeds, shredded cabbage, carrots, green onions.
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1-2 tsp Toasted sesame oil Adjust according to your preference because it's a strong flavor
- 1/4 cup Rice vinegar
- 2 packets Seasoning packets From the ramen noodle packages
- 2-3 tbsp Granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp Ginger powder
- 2 tsp Black sesame seeds Toasted, Can be replaced with white sesame seeds
- 4 cups Shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups Shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup Shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup Green onion
- 2 packages Ramen noodles 3 oz. each, Roughly chopped and broken up, Soy sauce flavor or Chicken flavor, Dry and not cooked
- 1/2 cup Peanuts Toasted, Can be replaced with slivered almonds
In a large salad bowl, make the dressing by whisking together oil, vinegar, seasoning, sugar, ginger powder, sesame seeds until smooth.
Add green cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, green onions, ramen noodles, peanuts and toss until combined.
Serve immediately and enjoy.
- Read all my tips above.
- Tastes best when served immediately. Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for 1 day but the noodles will become soggy. It’s best to store dressing, salad and noodles separately until you are ready to serve.