One Pan Vegetable Fajitas
Quick and easy vegetable fajitas recipe, homemade with simple ingredients over stovetop. A Mexican 30 minute meal or side dish, great on tacos & burritos.
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter Unsalted
- 2 cloves Garlic Finely minced
- 1 cup Onion Thinly sliced
- 1 Green pepper Thinly sliced
- 1 Red pepper Thinly sliced
- 1 Yellow pepper Thinly sliced
- 1 Orange pepper Thinly sliced
- 1-2 tsp Taco seasoning
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1 tbsp Cilantro Finely chopped
Heat oil and butter in a nonstick pan over high heat.
Add the garlic, onion, green pepper, red pepper, yellow pepper, orange pepper and cook stir fry until slightly charred but not fully burnt and still firm and tender.
Add taco seasoning, salt, pepper and mix until veggies are fully coated.
Turn off heat. Mix in cilantro and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Tastes best when served immediately but leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 33mg | Potassium: 299mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2120IU | Vitamin C: 157.9mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.6mg