Instant Pot Peanut Butter Chicken
Quick and easy instant pot peanut butter chicken recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in 30 minutes. Loaded with creamy, nutty, sweet, and spicy sauce.
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 pounds Chicken breast Cut into small cubes
- 1 cup Chicken broth Low sodium
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter Unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce Low sodium
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 2-3 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp Ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chili flakes Optional
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 2 tbsp Green onions Finely chopped, For garnish
- 1-2 tbsp Peanuts Roasted, Roughly chopped, For garnish
Turn Instant pot to “Saute”mode and heat oil.
Add chicken, broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, Sriracha sauce, honey, garlic powder, ginger powder, red chili flakes, salt, pepper and mix everything together.
Put the lid on and turn up the the valve to “Sealing.” Select “Manual” mode and set the timer for 9 minutes.
When the cook time is over, turn the valve to “Venting” and do a quick pressure release.
Remove lid and stir everything together.
Cook, uncovered, on “Saute” mode for a little longer, to reduce liquid and make the sauce thicker.
Garnish with green onions and chopped peanuts. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 455kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 55g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 1485mg | Potassium: 1070mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 9.8mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 2mg