One Pot Mandarin Orange Salad
Quick and easy Mandarin orange salad recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot in 10 minutes. Full of orange dressing, spinach, arugula, dried cranberries, poppy seeds.
- 1/4 cup Frozen orange juice concentrate Can replace with fresh orange juice but the flavor of frozen concentrate is much stronger
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 tsp Orange zest
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice Preferably freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Poppy seeds
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 6 cups Spring greens Combination of spinach, lettuce, arugula
- 1 can Mandarin oranges 11 oz. can, Drained
- 1/3 cup Dried cranberries Trader Joes's orange flavored dried cranberries are amazing in this salad
In a large salad bowl, make the dressing by whisking together orange juice concentrate, oil, zest, lemon juice, vinegar, honey, poppy seeds, salt, pepper until smooth.
Add the spring greens, oranges, cranberries and toss until combined.
Serve immediately and enjoy.
- Read all my tips above.
- Tastes best when served immediately. Leftovers cannot be stored for later because the salad will become soggy. However, you can store the salad and dressing separately for 2 days in the fridge and mix right before serving.
Calories: 76kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 89mg | Potassium: 86mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 306IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg