One Pot Parsley Potatoes
Quick and easy parsley potatoes recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot on stovetop in 30 minutes. Full of butter, garlic, onion and fresh parsley and a hint of lemon flavor.
- 3 tbsp Butter Unsalted, Melted
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 Potatoes Large size, Washed, Peeled, Diced into 1 inch cubes
- Salt To taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 4-5 tbsp Parsley Fresh, Roughly chopped, Adjust according to your preference
- 1-2 tsp Lemon juice Optional but highly recommended
Heat butter and oil in a large nonstick pan or skillet over medium heat. Reserve 1 tbsp butter for the end.
Add potatoes, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and mix until combined.
Use 2 pans if necessary because you don't want the potatoes overlapping, if you want them crispy.
Cover and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes, mixing gently halfway through.
Remove lid and increase the heat to medium-high.
Continue cooking until potatoes are golden brown and crispy on all sides. Be sure to toss everything a couple of times but do so very gently so as to not break the potatoes.
Add remaining 1 tbsp butter, fresh parsley and toss until combined.
Optional step: Mix in some lemon juice for a subtle citrus flavor.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days and reheated in the microwave or stovetop but they won't be as crispy any more.
Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 140mg | Potassium: 42mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 615IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg