One Pot Stuffed Mini Peppers
Easy stuffed mini peppers recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot in 20 mins. These sweet peppers are filled with cream cheese mixture.
- 1 package Cream cheese Full fat, 16 oz package, Room temperature
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese Shredded, Can be replaced with mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp Parsley Fresh, Finely chopped, Can be replaced with green onions or other fresh herbs of your choice
- 1.5 tsp Garlic powder Adjust according to your preference
- 1.5 tsp Onion powder Adjust according to your preference
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 20 Mini peppers Washed, Patted dry, Sliced in half lengthwise, Seeds removed, You will end up with 40 halved peppers
In a small mixing bowl or Ziploc bag, add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and mix until combined.
Spread spoonfuls of this cheese mixture in halved mini peppers. Enjoy!
Optional step: I didn't do this but you can sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the stuffed peppers and broil in oven for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 116mg | Potassium: 203mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2649IU | Vitamin C: 90mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 1mg