One Pot Green Beans and Potatoes
Quick and easy green beans and potatoes recipe with simple ingredients- Made in one pot or pan on stovetop with butter, garlic, ranch or Italian seasoning.
- 2 tbsp Butter Unsalted
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 Potatoes Medium size, Washed, Peeled, Cut into small 1 inch pieces.
- 1/3 cup Onion Finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic Finely minced
- 1 can Green beans 14.5 oz. can, Drained
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning Or ranch seasoning
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1/4 tsp Red chili flakes Optional
Heat butter and oil in a large nonstick pot or pan over medium heat.
Add potatoes and cook until golden brown.
Add onion and garlic and and cook until fragrant.
Mix in green beans, salt, pepper, red chili flakes (optional) and cook for a few more minutes until potatoes are soft and tender but not mushy. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 68mg | Potassium: 597mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 665IU | Vitamin C: 21.6mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 4.3mg