One Pan Pepper Steak Recipe
Quick and easy pepper steak recipe, made with simple ingredients in one pot over stovetop. A 30 minute stir fry with peppers, beef steak, Chinese sauce.
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil Or corn oil Or canola oil
- 1.5 pounds Steak Cut into small cubes or thinly sliced
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1/3 cup Red peppers Thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Yellow peppers Thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Green peppers Thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Onion Thinly sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic Finely minced
- 1 tbsp Ginger Finely minced Or 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce Low sodium
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp Honey Or sugar
- 1.5 tbsp Cornstarch Dissolved in 3 tbsp water Or low sodium broth
- 1 tsp Red chili flakes Optional, For garnish
- 1 tbsp Green onions Finely sliced, For garnish
Heat sesame oil and olive oil in a nonstick pot or pan over high heat.
Add steak to the pan and stir fry for 5 minutes or until pinkness is gone and beef is light brown.
Add red, yellow, green peppers, onions, garlic, ginger and saute for 30 seconds.
Add soy sauce, vinegar, sriracha sauce, honey, dissolved cornstarch and mix until combined.
Cook for a few more minutes until sauce is reduced and thickened to your desired consistency.
Garnish with red chili flakes (optional) and green onions. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 487kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 995mg | Potassium: 590mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 650IU | Vitamin C: 52.8mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 3.5mg