Creamy Cucumber Salad
Quick and easy creamy cucumber salad recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot in 20 minutes. A cool Summer salad, loaded with sour cream, dill and onions.
- 1/2 cup Sour cream Full fat
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise Full fat
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice Or vinegar
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Ginger Powder
- 1.5 tbsp Parsley Fresh, Finely chopped
- 1.5 tbsp Dill Fresh, Finely chopped
- 3 Cucumbers English cucumbers, Thinly sliced into circles and then cut into semi circles
- 1 cup Red onions Thinly sliced
In a large salad bowl, add sour cream, mayonnaise, oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic powder, ginger powder, parsley, dill.
Mix everything together until smooth.
Add cucumbers, onions and mix until fully coated in the creamy dressing.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Tastes best when served immediately but leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 1 day.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 150mg | Potassium: 414mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 460IU | Vitamin C: 13.8mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 0.8mg