One Bowl Veggie Dip
Classic, quick, easy, rich and creamy veggie dip recipe, homemade with simple ingredients in one pot or bowl in 10 minutes. Loaded with herbs and spices!
- 1 cup Sour cream Full fat
- 1 cup Mayonnaise Full fat
- 1/2 cup Cream cheese Full fat
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Ginger powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1-2 tsp Dill Fresh or dried
- 1-2 tsp Parsley Fresh or dried
- 1-2 tsp Chive Fresh or dried
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1-3 tbsp Milk Whole or 2%
In a medium-size mixing bowl, add sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese and mix until smooth.
Mix in all the herbs and spices until combined.
If the dip is too thick for your liking, mix in a little milk until desired consistency is achieved.
Garnish with some freshly chopped basil, if you like.
Cover and chill for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to develop.
Serve with an assortment of vegetables. Enjoy!
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Calories: 402kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 331mg | Potassium: 132mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1088IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 1mg