Easy Waldorf Salad Recipe
Quick and easy Waldorf salad recipe with grapes, apples, celery, walnuts, mayonnaise. A traditional classic salad from 1800's and made in one pot/bowl.
- 7 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 1 Red apple Cored, Roughly chopped
- 1 Green apple Cored, Roughly chopped
- 1 cup Red grapes
- 1 cup Celery Thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Walnuts Roughly chopped
- Lettuce leaves For serving
In a deep mixing bowl, add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper and mix until smooth.
Add the apples, grapes, celery, walnuts and mix everything together.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve on a bed of fresh lettuce and enjoy.
- Read all my tips above.
- Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Calories: 385kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 175mg | Potassium: 331mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 205IU | Vitamin C: 7.9mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg